Mornings can be rough, but they don’t have to be. If you have a consistent morning routine, then your day will start off on the right track every day. Here is a list of things you can add to your morning.
- Make your bed. If there’s one thing I do every day, it’s definitely this one.
- Schedule your day and write a to-do list. When everything on your list is crossed off, you will feel so accomplished.
- Eat breakfast. A well balanced diet is a wonderful way to begin your day.
- Get dressed
- Brush your teeth and hair
- Pack your bag/purse
- Prepare your lunch
- Write in your journal
- Listen to some upbeat music
Now it’s time to get to school or work. Follow your morning routine in whatever order works for you every day, and then you will never forget to do something.