Following on March’s Monthly Focus of Women’s History Month, we wanted to highlight Mel Robbins. Robbins wrote The 5 Second Rule and has inspired people everywhere to get motivated and get moving.
Here’s a quick, 10-minute video synopsis of the 5 Second Rule from Mel Robbins herself:
5 Mel Robbins Quotes:
- “The 5 Second Rule: The moment you have an instinct to act on a goal you must 5-4-3-2-1 and physically move or your brain will stop you.”
- “You need to recognize that the risk of moving toward your dreams is much lower than the slow, everyday punishment you inflict on yourself by suppressing your dream!”
- “If you have the courage to start, you have the courage to succeed.”
- “It doesn’t matter how slow you go. It just matters that you don’t stop.”
- “When we’re stressed, we procrastinate. That’s when we’re most susceptible to distraction.”
Ready to get yourself moving? Schedule a call with Schedule with Your Success Coach, Kim Dalius.