It’s time to celebrate our furry, furrever friends during National Pet Month. Who can ignore cute puppy dog eyes, funny cat flips and dancing parrot videos?! In addition to the joy that pets can bring, they also offer amazing health benefits!
- Pet owners are less likely to suffer from depression
- People with pets have lower blood pressure during stressful situations.
- Playing with a pet can increase calming chemicals in the brain.
- Pet owners have lower cholesterol levels.
- Heart attack patients with pets survive longer than those without.
Stop what you’re doing and find the nearest pet to cuddle and play with immediately! The benefits will definitely be worth it.