Many people are wondering if it is possible to celebrate the holidays this year. Are there ways to safely enjoy spending quality time with family and friends? With some creativity, the holidays don’t have to be canceled! Here are some ways to make this holiday season extra special while maintaining social distancing.
- Invest more time and effort on decorating your dorm, apartment, home or yard.
- Cook special dishes
- Send out greeting cards
- Drive around looking at Christmas decorations.
- Stay positive and be creative with the festivities!
- Check local events in your area that promote social distancing.
- Visit a drive-in theater to watch Christmas movies.
- Use video chat tools, like zoom, to gather your family together virtually. (Try singing Christmas carols on video chat!)