- Create a goal – remember our SMART Goals?! Know what your goal is so that you can monitor progress.
- If you’re just getting started, begin with a few short workouts each week.
- Schedule your workouts at a specific time and stick to it!
- If your school or apartment complex offer a gym in your tuition/rent, take advantage of it! You’re already paying for it.
- Crazy idea here…take a PE class next semester. It’ll force you to get your workout in and be an easy A for your records. Win-win!
- Study your notes or read assignments while walking on a treadmill or on a bike.
- Use your body weight for exercises instead of weights. You’ll be able to workout anywhere!
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator or take the long way to class to get more steps in for the day.
There’s a ton of advice out there on the internet for how-to’s or full workout programs. Check out YouTube and find something that works best for you.